[daip] FRING memory requirements

Ingyin Zaw iz6 at cosmo.nyu.edu
Thu May 7 14:12:09 EDT 2009

Hello,

I checked setapmax. It was set to 528 Mbytes. I changed it to the maximum
allowed:
>setmaxap(0)
AIPS 1: SETMAXAP: current max dynamic AP is  6144.000 Mbytes
AIPS 1: SETMAXAP: allowed range is  20 to  6144 Mbytes

I still get the same memory error as below.

The fring parameters I've set (which are not defaults) are:
calsour '2145+067'
refant 6
solint 0
aparm 3 0 0 0 2 0