[daip] VLANT on Mac

Alison Crocker a.crocker1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:23:29 EDT 2009

Just another problem with VLANT on a Mac, which I've seen a few
descriptions of already, but no solution.

I'm working on an iMac, OS X 10.5.6, and initially when I run VLANT I
get:

VLANT1: Task VLANT  (release of 31DEC09) begins
VLANT1: /tmp/baselines.vlais09 copied from the VLA web site
VLANT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
VLANT1: ABORT!

Then checking in /tmp, I do find baselines.vlais09. If I move this to
AIPS/TEXT/STARS and rename to VLA.ant.2009, I then get:

VLANT1: Task VLANT  (release of 31DEC09) begins
VLANT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
VLANT1: ABORT!

Anything else to try?
Thanks,