[daip] 31 DEC 08 AIPS ABORT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:38:03 EST 2009

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I am running on a recent Macbook Pro laptop and I did do a software update
> between running VLANT a week or so ago and this try. I am not real
> familiar with how VLANT identifies what epoch of data to pull but my data
> set is from 2007 but the file listed in /tmp only has baseline corrections
> from 2009. The format looks correct but there is a leading empty line in
> the one that was loaded in /tmp that is not in the $AIPSTARS files.

The blank line does not matter (code explicitly treats it as a comment)
so I have no idea what is happening.  It is only on the latest MacBook
Pro laptops and we don't have one here for me to use.

There may be antennas that have not moved from their stations since your
run and so it reads into 2009...

Are you coming out here any time?  Bring the laptop.

Eric