[daip] IMAGR problem

Adam Deller adeller at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:49:59 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

Ahah.  I had assumed, incorrectly, that cellsize was the total size of
the image, not the size of a pixel.  That is pretty obvious in
hindsight.  And when I entered CLBOX I think may have messed up the
ordering of the array indices (and entered one value in asec instead
of mas) - thanks for pointing that out.  I'm cleaning happily now.

Cheers,
Adam

--
Dr. Adam Deller                            Ph  +1 575 835 7492