[daip] NRAO AIPS User ID Number Request

Gregory Sivakoff grs8g at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:45:44 EDT 2009

Dear AIPS software help desk,

I am unsure who to write about the following request, but am hopeful you
can point me in the correct direction. As I am involved with an NRAO
project led by James Miller-Jones, I am likely to be working with AIPS.
I know that I could use a local AIPS userid number to do my analysis at
my current institution; however, I thought it would make sense to
request a unique NRAO AIPS user id number that I am likely to be able to
use across multiple sites, inlcuding those at NRAO. Could you tell me
what I need to do to get that number?

Thankfully yours,

--
Gregory R. Sivakoff