[daip] IMAGR Issues

John M. Cannon jcannon at macalester.edu
Mon Jul 13 12:41:40 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have run into a problem with IMAGR on multiple Mac OS X machines running
AIPS 31DEC09.  Last Friday, all machines in my lab were running IMAGR
smoothly.  Today, 5 different machines have given the following error:

localh> IMAGR1: OBJECT NAMED                                  IS NOT DEFINED
localh> IMAGR1: CLBSHV: ERROR LOADING BEAM FOR
localh> IMAGR1: CLNCYC: ERROR CLEANING CLEAN process object
localh> IMAGR1: CLNUV1 : ERROR CLEANING CLEAN process object
localh> IMAGR1: CLNUV : ERROR CLEANING CLEAN process object

I have attempted to run IMAGR on UV datasets using identical parameters from
last week; then, the cubes were created without issue.  Evidently something
has changed since then that now causes IMAGR to fail.

All of these machines run MNJ every night; perhaps a change has been
implemented on IMAGR since then?

Other tasks are operating normally - TVFLG, BLANK, CONVL, XMOM, MATHS,
REMAG, TRANS, PBCOR have all been used without issue.

I manually re-executed the MNJ on one system, but the problem with IMAGR
persists.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John
--