[daip] CLCOR 'OPAC' & VLBA correlator question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:52:32 EDT 2009

Michael,

I do not know for sure whether the correlator makes a correction for
opacity or not, but I know the people use another opcode = 'ATMO' to
correct for the atmosphere opacity and they are happy with that.
'ATMO' carries out the correction considering that the zenith opacity is
not constant at time (as 'OPAC') but is variable following the
information given at INFILE.
So I infer that 'OPAC' can be used!!

Leonia