[daip] filtering restarts

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 1 10:19:19 EDT 2009

Lynn D. Matthews wrote:
> Yes, I always had FLUX set when the failures occurred. I'm only cleaning
> one field, so I had assumed that that is the reason for the CLRHIS
> message. Is this not correct? This message also appears in 31DEC08 AIPS
> even though the filtering failure doesn't occur there.

It should now be fixed - the error code was set to tell of the CLRHIS
(which I find now is a correct message since I missed a preceding test)
and was not reset when returning to higher levels.  They got upset and
died.  Fixed by resetting the error code before going to the higher levels.

Thanks for being both a careful user and sticking with error issues
until resolved.

Eric