[daip] AIPS help.

Akash Pirya Saxena akashpirya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:10:00 EST 2009

Dear Sir,

I have installed AIPS 31Dec 07 in my home directory. ( say akash's home)
For this particular user (akash) it is working very properly,
But, is it possible that may i login to AIPS from other users( say akash1)
on the same machine/or from different machine ?
If yes, please suggest me which file/directory should be modified/edited ?
And also, I want to make my machine as a AIPS server so that other person
may also login into AIPS.
Please suggest me that in which manner may i handle this problem ?

With thanks
Akash

--
With Regards and Thanks

Akash Pirya

Junior Research Fellow
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences ( ARIES )
Under the Department of Science & Technology
Government of India
Manora Peak, Nainital - 263 129, Uttrakhand, INDIA
http://aries.ernet.in
Phone: +91-5942-235583, 235136; ext: 340(O), 260(R)
Fax: +91-5942-233439
Mob: +91-976-490-5064; +91-989-706-7716; +91-941-129-2060
Email: akash at aries.ernet.in; akashpirya at gmail.com

The greatest disapproval is not when others put you down,
It is when you put down yourself.

You cannot get ahead while you are getting even.

We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.

Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it.

I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.