[daip] VLANT problems

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 13 17:23:41 EST 2009

Robert J. Harris wrote:
> Well, I'm not really sure whether it's looking for downloaded files at
> all.  Before I placed the VLA.ant.2009 file into the directory, VLANT gave
> me this error:
>
> LOCALH> VLANT1: Task VLANT  (release of 31DEC09) begins
> LOCALH> VLANT1: /tmp/baselines.vlais09 copied from the VLA web site
> LOCALH> VLANT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
> LOCALH> VLANT1: ABORT!
>
> After I placed the file into the directory, VLANT gave this error:
>
> LOCALH> VLANT1: Task VLANT  (release of 31DEC09) begins
> LOCALH> VLANT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
> LOCALH> VLANT1: ABORT!
>

> The contents of the AIPSTARS directory include VLA.ant.(1992-2009) now.
> So, the files that you sent me are in that directory, but vlant still
> isn't functioning.  Sorry if this is slightly arduous.

Oh dear - I just ran it on the machine that computes the load modules
you are using and it worked fine.  Can you send me the observation code
of your data?  I can then get that from the archive and test it on my
machine (which does not have the latest Mac OS) and another machine we
have which does.  Note that on the last such report both machines ran
well on that user's data set.