[daip] [Fwd: cross check DFTPL-IMAGR]

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 8 12:31:12 EST 2009

Hanno Spreeuw wrote:
> Sorry, I just wanted to add that I did set CMETHOD='DFT' in IMAGR.

That would not enter with a dirty image...

DFTPL goes through straight disk reads to get the UV data while IMAGR
uses the calibration package via the OOP package.  In general one would
not expect much difference, but the latter will apply flagging and data
selection that may well be a bit different than that of DFTPL.

You should also check how recent your updates to 31DEC08 have been.
There was a bug fix on Dec 9 affecting multi-channel data in DFTPL.