[daip] MOJAVE BL149BE 512 Mbps problems summary

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 2 19:41:10 EST 2009

Hi Yuri,

I was on vacation and left VBGLU in Eric's hands, I am glad he found the problem.

As for VLBAFIX, it is a intended to be as simple as possible.  VLBAFIX in fact
is a conglomeration of VLBASUBA, VLBAFQS, VLBAFPOL and VLBAMCAL.  If you don't
want flagging then you should run these (except for VLBAFQS, which does the
UVCOP/flagging) and run UVCOP on your own without the flagging.

Amy