[daip] Installation problems

Atish Vyas atish.vyas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:56:25 EST 2009

Dear Eric,

Our communication regarding the AIPS installation problems is attached
below.
I have managed to solve the problem with the help of some of my friends.
Considering that you might be receiving several mails regarding such
problems, I am attaching (a .dat file with a short description of the
problem/message and its solution is attached) the solution herewith in hope
that it will be useful to others too.

Thanks,
- Atish .