[daip] CVEL

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 22 18:47:42 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

I tried running CVEL on George's BR145 file (no other calibrations
applied) to see what happens when SETJY is not run beforehand.  I
specified all sources with non-zero velocities in LISTR to be shifted, a
total of 18.  The output file is considerably smaller, and has lost a
bunch of scans.  Indeed, the input file has 38 scans but as I was running
CVEL the last scan number to appear was scan 20, and the output file has
14 scans.

Data are on pasilla under userid 2259, disk 3, catno 15.  Please could you
investigate?  Is there a SOURCE array size limit or something?  Will
people have to run this for each source separately in an observation?

Claire