[daip] online fillm on EVAN; tape "lock" problem

Emmanuel Momjian emomjian at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:35:17 EST 2009

After yesterday's change, the operators tried the stress test again, but
FILLM died for another reason this time. The messages were:

FILLM1: tape file #  2, start date/time = 20091210/03:06:10
FILLM1: MCINI: Processing Correlator Code '    ' with  22 antennas.
FILLM1: MCINI - Continuum, 2 compatible IFs
FILLM1: Program = STRESS; Tape revision number =   34.
FILLM1: ZCREA2: ERROR OPENING SPACE LOCK FILE = DA01:SPACE
FILLM1: ZERROR: ON FILE DA01:CBD1DC001.00D;
FILLM1: ZERROR: IN ZCREA2 ERRNO = 13 (Permission denied)
FILLM1: CATDIR: UNABLE TO CREATE HEADER FILE, ERROR    4
FILLM1: Error  6 creating output file
FILLM1: Error  6 creating output file
FILLM1: ZCLOSE: INVALID LUN = **
FILLM1: ZCLOSE: INVALID LUN = **
FILLM1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
FILLM1: evan         31DEC10 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=      10

Emmanuel