[daip] UVPLT question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 2 19:04:34 EST 2009

Danielle Lucero wrote:
> HI Eric,
>
> After a calibration on the channel zero data I usually use UVLPLT to
> look at the calibration.  If there is some data that did not calibrate
> well I delete it using TVFLG or some other appropriate task.  Then I
> review the UVPLT.  I have noticed that sometimes the data that was
> deleted is still displayed by uvplt.  I only ever make one FG table and
> so it can't be that I am using the FG table.  Actually this seems to
> happen only to the source data.  The calibrators seem to display
> correctly.  Any ideas why this might occur?

If you run TVFLG on the calibrators, you need to be carefule to have it
flag ALL-SORC (all sources) and to include the times of the target
sources - i.e. flag from the 1 cal scan through the next or whatever.

Try PRTAB on the FG table and see if the source column is not 0 - 0
means all, otherwise a specific source is selected.