[daip] SPFLG trouble and possible fix

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 6 12:41:31 EDT 2009

Olaf Wucknitz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when using SPFLG with a rather big global VLBI data set (GW019B), I
> experience the problem that not all of the data is shown for all
> baselines if smoothing in time is applied.

I think I see a better fix - passing in the list of source numbers found
in the global read of the data at the beginning.  This involves changing
the call sequence of GTBWRT and GRIDTB subroutines plus changes in
SPFLG, TVFLG, and UVIMG.  It is all rather tricky I fear.  Do you have a
modest data set that would show this problem?