[daip] DBCON => UVFIX

Hanno Spreeuw j.n.spreeuw at uva.nl
Mon Apr 6 00:52:25 EDT 2009

I just wanted to add that the angular separation would have been much
larger, of the order of a degree or so, if one set of visibilities were
converted to J2000 and the other were not.
The angular separation is about ten beamwidths or so, but the
orientation (North, East, South, West) of the correctly located source
with respect to the "ghost" source is not the same for all sources. The
sum of the fluxes of these seem to amount to the correct flux.
The file you downloaded is the result of a large number of selfcal
iterations on the original DBCON file. It gives a correct image in
B1950 coordinates.
Hanno.