[daip] UVFIX with two subarrays question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 3 14:52:16 EDT 2009

Hanno,

Still again about the single/multi source data.
As I understand now both DBCONed data are single source data with the
same source but
a little bit different epoch coordinates because of different epoch
(different "coordinate equinox" see it at imh)
This fact can make DBCON create the multi source file with SU table.

I do not know how the DBCON treats such a case
Can you look please whether the DBCON output data actually has SU table?
Can you look IMH for both DBCON input data and DBCON output data.
What "coordinate equinox" you see at the imhs
Thanks