[daip] UVFIX with two subarrays question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 3 11:51:25 EDT 2009

Hi Hanno,

You can use default for all UVFIXPRM including UVFIXPRM(17). The
relevant comment in helpfile is correct.

As I understand you have the multi source data. Are you?
I think UVFIX carries out the coordinate conversion (1950=>2000) for the
first subarray and then repeats
 it for the second subarray. (There is the outside loop by subarray
!!!).  As a result the coordinate of the sources for the second subarray
are different. :(

I'll look in the problem more attentively and fix it soon.

Question: Why did you decide to use UVFIX? Is it really necessary?

Leonia