[daip] FITLD problem with DiFX output

Olaf Wucknitz wucknitz at astro.uni-bonn.de
Wed Apr 1 03:36:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,

even if FITLD does not crash with other compilers, the code still seems to
write beyond array boundaries with potential data corruption or other
funny complications. In principle WRINI is written to select only those
columns that are to be copied into the WX table (if I understand it
correctly) so it should be able to handle the DiFX tables once debugged.
BTW: I am using the Intel compiler, version 10.0.023.

Without being an expert on subtleties of the IDI definition, I would
naively opt for allowing additional columns. Who knows what kind of
weather data fancy future arrays may collect...

Cheers,
Olaf