[daip] moving a MNJ to a different machine

Stefanie Muehle muehle at jive.nl
Tue Sep 9 10:43:07 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

ahh, I see what you mean. Those 2 little things are all that's needed?
Much less painful than I feared.

Thanks so much for your advice!

Cheers,

  Stefanie

Stefanie Muehle                      muehle at jive.nl
Support Scientist                    +31 (0)521 596 508

Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe   Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe
Oude Hoogeveensedijk 4               Postbus 2
7991 PD Dwingeloo                    7990 AA Dwingeloo
The Netherlands                      The Netherlands
+31 (0)521 596 500 (switchboard)
+31 (0)521 596 539 (fax)