[daip] Minor request for FITLD

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 2 16:06:50 EDT 2008

I'm doing comparison tests between the hardware and software VLBA
correlators and was trying to chase down where certain files came from.
  It seems that FITLD does not record the input file name in the
history.  That seems like a pretty key piece of information to be left
out.  I request that it be added.  This omission may be left from tape
days when such input information would not have been useful.  But now
most data are read from disk and the names usually are a very good
indicator of the data source.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA