[daip] how to plot a dynamic spectrum in AIPS

Hanno Spreeuw j.n.spreeuw at uva.nl
Mon Nov 17 15:25:17 EST 2008

Thank you,
Sorry, I realised that what I want is not actually the visibility
amplitude per baseline, but rather the flux. So this would be equal to
running DFTPL per spectral channel for all the available spectral
channels and then compile the outputs, making one image, x--> time, y-->
spectral channel number , z--> flux.
In such a plot one could see if a source scintillates.
Cheers,
Hanno.