[daip] more places for niter in vtess message?

Susan Neff Susan.G.Neff at nasa.gov
Sat Nov 15 13:19:02 EST 2008

Hi,

This is a "convenience" request.

I'm using vtess with a large number of iterations.  I'm running
in version "tst" at the AOC.  The message that gets written
seems to have a limit of I3 in the number of iterations.  Once I
get past 999, then I can't see how many iterations I've
run without bringing up the image header and looking
at that - I just see    iteration ***

I thought I remembered that Eric fixed this about a month
ago, on my last visit to Socorro, but it still seems to be
overflowing, so somehow it looks like the fix didn't "stick."
Any chance this could be fixed again?  (I expect to be
getting up to 10,000+ iterations so it would be nice to have
at least 5 places for the number of iterations).

Eric, sorry if you get this message 2x, I'm not sure when
you are back.

Thanks!
-s-