[daip] help with AIPS

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 11 18:11:34 EST 2008

Hi Melanie,

Well, quick look at your file shows me that it is in the wrong format.  You need
to remove the source name (see the end of EXPLAIN SETFC).  Try it with the
corrected file, but I also suspect you might have to set some BPARM.

Also, I noticed in the last set of inputs you sent me that you set cellsize to
3.5 when the recommended cellsize was 3.3025, if you round your cellsize you
should go smaller not bigger, so 3 rather than 3.5.

Amy