[daip] INDXR INFILE limited to 50 scans

mrupen at nrao.edu mrupen at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 6 11:34:00 EST 2008

Dear DAIP,

  INDXR allows one to use a file listing forced scan boundaries.  This is
very useful for WIDAR testing, but we often have many more than the current
limit of 50 scans.  For WIDAR testing we generally observe for long periods
with short scans, but those scans are not preserved when writing the data
from CASA.  Scan boundaries are however interesting, as there seem to be
many phase jumps and other errors at those times.  Would it be possible to
increase the allowed size of INFILE in INDXR?

  Thanks --

           Michael