[daip] VLANT problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:15:41 EST 2008

Kim Herrmann wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> Well, I'm back from my week-long observing run at Kitt Peak and the bad
> news is that I'm still having problems with VLANT.  :(  Deidre has the
> MNJ running automatically every night, so an old version of VLANT
> shouldn't be the problem.  Do you have any other suggestions for us?
> Sorry to cause problems!

Yes - but I do not know what I can do about it.  I have loaded your data
I believe (AH927) from the archive to my Intel Mac (the one that
computes the binary load modules you use).  I then ran VLANT on both the
channel 0 and line data sets and all was good.  Perhaps you need to
reload the data from the archive.