[daip] Your PC table does not corresponds to your data

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri May 16 10:43:19 EDT 2008

Dear Enno,

 >The PC tables I tried to use were made from that file using VLOG, so
either the pulse cal data itself does not match the >visibility data, or
either VLOG or PCLOD are not doing the right thing.
 >Who would be the right person to talk to about this?
If you are speaking about the science then you should correlate your
data at the Socorro, Bonn or other tested correlator,
load the correlated data into AIPS using an AIPS task (FITLD).
Then PC table will be correct and PCCOR will work, and you should
address your problem to AIPS.
If you are speaking about testing another correlator then you have to
address to those correlator people and to yourself.
It is difficult for me to understand what is the cause of the wrong PC
table. You can do it better.

But still I'll  report the problem at the AIPS meeting (the following
Wednesday), and you will receive the answer.