[daip] Error

Itziar de Gregorio idegrego at eso.org
Thu May 15 11:49:15 EDT 2008

Dear Amy,

It happens when I start aips and I write my aipsnumber. Then, each time
I push the enter or each time I run a task, the message appears again.

Thanks,

Itziar

Amy Mioduszewski wrote:
> Dear Itziar,
>
> What task were you running when you got this message?  It looks like
> you ran over the end of a file.
>
> Amy
>
> Itziar de Gregorio wrote:
>> Dear responsible,
>>
>> I am receiving this error message when I work in AIPS using my aipsid:
>>
>>  ZMSGDK: OPER = READ LUN = 12 NREC =       54
>>  ZFI2: REQUEST FOR BYTES 54273 THRU = 55296 BEYOND EOF = 16384
>>  ZMSGER: IN ZFI2 ERRNO = 22 (Invalid argument)
>> MSGWRT ERROR      3 AT WRIT
>> Do you know what does it mean, and could you please help me to fix it?.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Itziar de Gregorio-Monsalvo

  Itziar de Gregorio-Monsalvo            Phone: +56 2 4633271
  ESO/ALMA Fellow                        e-mail: idegrego at eso.org

  European Southern Observatory
  Alonso de Cordova 3107, Vitacura
  Casilla 19001, Santiago 19, CHILE