[daip] Error running SDVEL

Jeff Mangum jmangum at nrao.edu
Fri May 9 15:03:07 EDT 2008

Figured out the problem.  It was using the date in from the AN table you
gave me.  Once I realized that the only place that it could get the
absolute date information is from the AN table, which was "foreign" to
these data, I simply used PUTTH to modify the date information.

I was sure that the aberrant frequency in the AN table was not a problem
as SDVEL prints the frequency that it finds as part of its messages.
You might consider added a print of the date (RDATE from the AN table)
as part of the message output.

Anyway, I have a properly stitched data set now.  Thanks!

-- Jeff