[daip] [Fwd: processing PC tables]

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed May 7 12:28:22 EDT 2008

Hi Enno,

Ahh, my guess then is that they just didn't attach pulse cals.  I checked and a
cal file (bm261cal.vlba.gz) is available here.  You can download it from:
http://www.vlba.nrao.edu/astro/VOBS/astronomy/jul07/bm261/.

You can process the file with VLOG and then load in the pulse cals with PCLOD.
The Tsys, flags etc are also in this file so you could compare those too, if you
wanted.

Cheers,

Amy