[daip] More 3C 48 info

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:24:26 EDT 2008

I tried another experiment a year later (2003), and got the
same level of errors for 3C 48 at X band A array
from VLACALIB, 10-25% amplitude closure errors on
many baselines

I ran CALIB with the inner 3 antennas per arm, 0-50
klambda uv range, and got no errors.  So I'm sticking
with that unless you can tell me why VLACALIB is doing
better with a model even though it's looking worse.
8 or 9 antennas is sufficient for getting the fluxes of
my phase calibrators, which is all I need.

Jim