[daip] FUNCT='L2' in GREYS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 5 17:28:26 EST 2008

R. Craig Walker writes:
 > FUNCT='L2' doesn't seem to work properly in GREYS, at least with DOTV=1.
 > I tried running both GREYS and KNTR back to back with basically the same
 > inputs.  With FUNCT='LG' they produce very similar results.  With
 > FUNCT='L2', KNTR produces the expected results with low level emission
 > more visible.  GREYS produces an image in which the low level emission is
 > less visible than with 'LG'.

It seems that the code to allow L2 and N2 did not make it into GREYS
when it made it into KNTR and PCNTR.  Curious.  Sometimes I save a
file on primate and do a putbck right off on dave and it gets the old
file not the saved one.  I only notice this when I forget to do the
copyright but the delay can be a minute or more.  Perhaps that is what
happened to GREYS.