[daip] Fwd: VLANT problems

Elias Brinks E.Brinks at herts.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 13:50:30 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

Could you please see below for a problem with VLANT? I contacted Michael
and he suggested that I'd get in touch with you. It seems to work
for him, but not from where we are. Also, it worked back in December
on the same dataset and with exactly the same inputs we're using now.

Thanks a lot for looking into this.

Cheers,

Elias

Begin forwarded message: