[daip] IMAGR with multi facets

Eva Schinnerer schinner at mpia-hd.mpg.de
Sun Jun 8 08:45:37 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I don't know if Gaelle has already replied.

It turns out that using the old AIPS version was causing the strange
pattern to occur. Gaelle is now using the latest AIPS release and
everything works fine. I was under the assumption that our machine had
always the latest version of AIPS installed which is apparently not
the case.

Thank you for looking into this.

Best wishes,
     eva