[daip] APCAL

Cormac Reynolds cormac.reynolds at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:53:31 EDT 2008

hi,

I'm running APCAL on a 22 GHz data set, trying to solve for opacity.
APCAL seems to work fine and the fits look o.k., but I get a warning
for every antenna: ' REAWX: *** NO TEMPS FOUND IN WX TABLE FOR ANT
5, LEFT AT 0 ***'.

These are VLBA data (BP124A), and I am using the external WX files, as
produced by VLOG, rather than the attached table (which appears to be
corrupted). The WX file looks fine, and no error message is reported
when APCAL parses it. Should I be worried about this warning?

cheers,
Cormac.