[daip] question regarding VBGLU

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 22 18:19:54 EDT 2008

Hi Chenyu,

O.K., I got your data, loaded each geodetic block separately and ran VBGLU on
them.  I get similar weird table messages messages for the second block, not the
other two.  Although the other two do complain about the AT table.  So the
upshot is that because job3851 starts ~15min after job3821, job 3851 is missing
some sources that are in job3821 and the tables are not well matched.  This
means that the source tables for the two jobs do not match, and cannot be
VBGLUed (see EXPLAIN VBGLU) unless you run MATCH, although this will not solve
the table mismatch.  I am not sure why you got into trouble with the third block
but suspect it has to do with loading all the data together and UVCOPing the
blocks out.

Amy