[daip] IMEAN 1.7,3,6,Re: noise image

Glenn Morrison morrison at cfht.hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 21 12:42:41 EDT 2008

I think I solved the problem...  I just re-ran RMSD and the rms plots
look better.  Something odd happened to 1.7 and the 3asec RMS maps but
the 6asec RMS map looked fine. The 1.7 & 3asec map were made in March
but the 6asec map was made on 08JUL. SO, I just reran the 1.7 and will
rerun the 3asec now.

RSMD (first run) ran on

1.7asec Map date=10-MAR-2008 --look quantized
3asec    Map date=18-MAR-2008--look quantized
6asec    Map date=08-JUL-2008 <<---looked fine

--Big thanks to Edo (what is his email address??) for finding this!!!!

--Glenn

After rerunning RMSD....