[daip] more NX table problems

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 18 19:12:06 EDT 2008

Lynn D. Matthews wrote:
> I've placed the u-v data for one channel plus a corresponding image in
> ftp://cfa-ftp.harvard.edu/outgoing/lmatthew
>
> You can grab the two fits files or else the gzipped tar file has both.

Thanks - I got them.  I do not confirm your reported bad solutions
however.  I did find that the time interval with the NX table got odd
part way through and have changed how intervals are computed.  Actually
20 seconds with A&P worked fine but 10-second P only switched to 20-sec
half way through due to foolish interval management.  The real problem
is the beating of 2 clocks against each other when they are not exactly
in sync.

A revised CALIB has been put in the system and should arrive at CfA
Saturday or Monday or whenever the next MNJ is done.

Thanks