[daip] UVFLF -cannot unflag VLBA data

Robert Mutel robert-mutel at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:01:08 EDT 2008

Ok, this works (opcode = 'reas', reas 'Ellipsoid posn error [no trailing
quote], all other adverbs defaulted.
I suggest adding an example like this (including using PRTAB to determine
the exact text of the flag reason, and the lower case match]  to the explain
file for UVFLG, because this procedure is not completely clear from the
write-up.

[I think most users would expect that opcode = 'uflg' would work, but as
Eric said, it is very
particular and difficult to get to work]

Thanks to everyone for responding.