[daip] keyword for aberration correction

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 17 15:52:43 EDT 2008

The main thing is to document the contents of the file, but I think that
we need to think if UVFIX should respect this parameter -- I think it
probably should not attempt to recalulate UVW from first principles for
data with ABERCORR set, perhaps with some override capability.  The
corrections UVFIX makes would not be correct for near-field observations I
believe.  A similar issue will arive with EVLA as I expect they will be
correcting UVW before writing archive records, but their corrections will
probably be APPROXIMATE.

-Walter