[daip] VLBAEOPS problem

Bill Peterson albedozero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:36:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

We're working with a VLBA+Bonn+GBT+VLA dataset, and have found that while
VLBAEOPS appears to modify the phases and delays in the proper fashion, it
completely messes up the amplitudes in the resulting CL table, so that SNPLT
cannot even display them.  When we came across this problem, we ran VLBAEOPS
on a dataset from an earlier epoch that did not have this problem and
reproduced the same error.  Has there been a recent change to VLBAEOPS or
CLCOR that could cause this?

Thanks,

Bill Peterson
University of Iowa