[daip] setfc nvss question

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:33:20 EDT 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Lawrence Rudnick wrote:

#I'm doing full primary beam mapping, B config,  and allowed SETFC to set
#up cell size and number of fields for me, but I also want, within those
#fields, to have clean boxes automatically set around NVSS sources.  That
#will happen, it seems, if the NVSS boxes are added as outliers away from
#the fly's eye, but how do I do it *within* the fly's eye?  Thanks.

I run setfc twice with the same output file to do this

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at nrao.edu