[daip] TVANOT inappropriate limit

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:38:23 EST 2008

Something is enforced by the help file because I grabbed my own version,
changed the 1024 to a 2048, and stopped having problems.

I'm doing this in a script for many images while constructing a montage,
so, for this particular instance, would rather not have to point and
click for each image.

Cheers,

Craig

Eric Greisen wrote:
> TVANOT is a verb - as such the actual limits if any are imposed in the
> code not in the verb INPUTS.  The help file perhaps has an
> inappropriate limit but the code only tests for fitting on the screen.
> In fact, the code offers an interactive placement of the text if your
> TVCORN is too big or too small to fit the text.
>
> Eric Greisen

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA