[daip] TVANOT inappropriate limit

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 29 00:39:24 EST 2008

The TVANOT help file has an upper limit for TVCORN of 1024.  With my big
monitor at home running beside the laptop in a combined mode, the TV size
is much larger than that.  Even when trying to put an annotation near the
center of the screen, let alone to the left, I'm rejected by this limit.
Please remove the limit, or make it bigger than any screen - which I
imagine was what the author thought he/she was doing when setting it to
1024.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA