[daip] FUNCT='L2' in GREYS

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 27 21:25:35 EST 2008

FUNCT='L2' doesn't seem to work properly in GREYS, at least with DOTV=1.
I tried running both GREYS and KNTR back to back with basically the same
inputs.  With FUNCT='LG' they produce very similar results.  With
FUNCT='L2', KNTR produces the expected results with low level emission
more visible.  GREYS produces an image in which the low level emission is
less visible than with 'LG'.

I'm on a Mac.  I tried doing a midnight job but it failed - I may only be
set up to do it at work.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA