[daip] MNJ and "cvs update"

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sat Jan 19 15:02:31 EST 2008

SUSAN BILL WIDER writes:
 >     (1) in SNEDT, if the user does not specify the antenna list at
the inputs, SNEDT just counts its merry way along to at least n=30
rather than looking at the AN table and finding out just how many
antennas are actually in the dataset (in my case n=10 since this is a
VLBA dataset)

 >    (2) also in SNEDT: "restore area"  doesn't do that --- it
behaves like it "restores time" i.e. unflags the entries in the time
window defined by the area box.  Not a major problem, but it's a minor
niggle.

I have fixed these - the TY table does not have a NO_ANT keyword so
changed the EDIT class to read the table and find the max in that
case.  The Flag area command got a lot more complicated to find all
samples in crowded displays - but the restore area one had not been
altered to match.  It has now.  In so doing, I found that table
reading died if a row of the table was flagged and fixed that too.

The MNJ after 10pm tonight should fix this - barring another failure
of our ftp server.