[daip] APCAL Bug on 31DEC07 ?

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 25 13:38:55 EST 2008

Eric is back and noticed in your first message that there is a format error,
that some computers ignore but yours evidently doesn't.  I have fixed the bug,
it should be in the midnight job tomorrow.  However, you should keep an eye on
your results, 4.1.x compilers are not proven to work for AIPS.

Amy