[daip] AIPS on evan

Emmanuel Momjian emomjian at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 11 14:25:36 EST 2008

I was able to start aips successfully on 'evan' following Eric's to do list.

The next thing to resolve is having printers for aips on evan, because
currently there seem to be none, and the stress test script will need to
print out some results for the operators to assess the observations. I
am wondering if a printer is available there and can be listed under aips.

Thanks,
Emmanuel